Pranav Gothic Poems
- A Heavy Hearted Sight A radio screams another love-lost song ...
- Who Are You? Who are you? A golden brooke Free from time's...
- The Last Love-Letter Yesterday, I was reading your ...
- I Sit...I Write Down to hell My fate spells How will it ...
- Alibi Alibi Yesterday has come and gone To never again, ...
- Her Mom Calls Me A Murderer Hush Hush Hush! She sleeping
- Deadly You A starry night sky, lights up the tears upon my ...
(English is a second language to me so please ignore my mistakes)
Hey. I am just another guy from the crowd who wants to do something different. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am sometimes a poet too. I play/write for my self satisfaction.I dream to make a band and Bring Back Grunge! one day.
Grunge is not at all a type of music to me. It's was a Revolution! About small ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pranav Gothic
A Heavy Hearted Sight
A radio screams another love-lost song through the frosty air.
The lightening conducts a grand orchestra of tyranny.
A weary cat can be heard hissing in the distance.
A 'lost' teenager finds his ways home in the curfew.
You can hear the beginnings of a quarrel drenching the misty night.
These feverish ill doings-
An instrumental quarrel-
Just another night,
A hopeless night!
Another man thumbs through photo albums as he wonders why he breathes.
A laugh is consumed into the depths of the dark wicked night.
You can see, through a window, ...