YYYYYYYY I Am Lonelyyyyyyyy
Lonely I, lonely love you,
Lonely I, surrounded by nothing,
Lonely I, pieced and waiting,
Lonely I, cursed without you.
Lonely I, sit and think,
Lonely I, was before I met you,
Lonely I, hopeless still love you,
Lonely I, pain and nothing.
Lonely I, in the darkness,
Lonely I, with my tears,
Lonely I, sorrow and hate,
Lonely I, is this my fate?
Lonely I, Thinks that I should wait,
Lonely I, Am I so Late?
Lonely I, Lonely Love you,
Lonely I, Always Dreming of You........
Lonely I, Lonely Love you
Maddy Saxena's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (YYYYYYYY I Am Lonelyyyyyyyy by Maddy Saxena )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov