Ken e Hall
***Your Lips Devour Me***
Why do we all love nature so much
Are we so jealous of its perfect hold on life?
As man lost his way to the in-touch
In touch with love's perfect path?
For I, no, I feel am the lion king free with
Love and family that I was born for with,
God's blessing of a woman born for I
Until I surely die.
I lay in an awake dream in-touch with reality thinking
Each day from thy love's cup I'm for ever drinking,
If love could be measured in gold
Then I am the richest man on earth I'm told,
As I wake up to your beauty every day
Your eyes reassure me,
Your aroma's whirlpool holds me tight
Your comfort untold in my arms,
Your lips devour me and spit me out satisfied.
Tis' you only to my mind did bring
The thought that I am the lion king!
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***Your Lips Devour Me*** by Ken e Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak