Noble, obedient and yet,
The kaleiscopic of Mother nature.
You are a saccharine to the jungle my loin,
yet the Sable withthe valued fur.
I my obeisance paid,
To the lackey of Mother nature,
The obelisk of Mother nature,
You are the very Macaroon flavoured by Mother nature herself.
Objet d' art and the nameplate of the game.
You are in this your day remembered.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Your Day by Chris Ajiduah )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall