You Tell Me!
Not a friend
Chances are manipulations
Chances arent what friendships are made of
Thats not a friendship
Feels more like a job
I dont want to be put to the test
You say things like i never cared
But at this point why should i care
You only remember the moments that you want
You only think of the bad
You seem to think of me as a 'worker'
Not as a friend
I cant please everyone
I should'nt have to please you!
I shouldnt have to watch every step i take.
Feels like im on a tight rope
Like i cant make a mistake
Youve made mistakes as well
True friendships arent based on mistakes
Frienships are made up of people that care
And the times you have spent
Times to come can be good too
But only if a friendship is true!
Evelyn Castillo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Tell Me! by Evelyn Castillo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Your Tranquilizing Love, Lilly Emery
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -63, Ronjoy Brahma
- Submerged Forever, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fear not the war, gajanan mishra