Marvin Brato Sr
You Lit My Life!
While I feel wrecked and hopeless
lingering solitude engulf my sanity
and creeping loneliness consume me
my existence seems begging to leave
I have nobody to hold on but only you
inspire me a renewed desire to move on.
Being at my side I am invigorated
as if I am young again full of dreams
together we can explore the moment
and enjoy the sweet nectar of our love
while we feast on the varied experiences
together you and I shall live to the fullest.
Your constant presence lit my life
a glittering star I look up in darkness
even in the absence of the moon you shine
excites the soul in me with candid happiness
that wherever and whenever I may be leaving
this heart brightens by your love shall stay alive.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Lit My Life! by Marvin Brato Sr )
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Goddess of the night, Fluorescent Reality
- That ugly fear, MOHAMMAD SKATI