Yesterdays And Tomorrows
Yesterdays are filled with memories
we’ve already made,
tomorrows are fill with memories
we are yet to make.
Every day we hold in our grasp
is another one for our memory store.
The loving times we spend
with the one we love most
are made for the times
when they might not be there.
A photograph on a mantle shelf,
a smile captured in time
that will never fade away
through the passing of age,
those captured moments
that bring us constant joy
whenever the lonely wind blows.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Yesterdays And Tomorrows by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
- Clock Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Promise You, Lilly Emery
- Rock my boat, george albot
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 3 Petal Flowers, Kyle Schlicher
- Prosperity Milking Cow Of Good, sallam yassin
- A Blank Page, Elia Michael
- Three Score and Ten, Frank Avon
- Mary Key, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)