pantor of the Oaks
Yesterday is now today by now!
Yesterday is now today!
Yesterdays' today is in the past.
Yesterdays past is today's past,
but yesterdays' tomorrow is today's' past, and its' future.
Tomorrow's' past is today's' future,
and tomorrow is today by now.
Tomorrow doesn't know yesterday,
but tomorrow's yesterday knows the future and the past.
Today is the future and the past.
Today's' future is now the past.
Today's' past is in the future,
but today's' future is tomorrow's past and future.
The futures past can be today.
The future is tomorrow and today.
The futures future is in the future,
but the future knows the past, tomorrow, today, and yesterday.
pantor of the Oaks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday is now today by now! by pantor of the Oaks )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
Poem of the Day
- Graduate school first semester: so here .., Cheryl Savageau
- Toll of human safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I am not ready to say I am unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Yesterday's Snow, Marilyn Lott
- Ego, Denise Duhamel
- Life and Heaven, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Rain Song, Khaled Mattawa
- Childhood Stories, Matthew Rohrer
- Christmas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My Pretty Rose Tree, Luo Zhihai