pantor of the Oaks
Yesterday is now today by now!
Yesterday is now today!
Yesterdays' today is in the past.
Yesterdays past is today's past,
but yesterdays' tomorrow is today's' past, and its' future.
Tomorrow's' past is today's' future,
and tomorrow is today by now.
Tomorrow doesn't know yesterday,
but tomorrow's yesterday knows the future and the past.
Today is the future and the past.
Today's' future is now the past.
Today's' past is in the future,
but today's' future is tomorrow's past and future.
The futures past can be today.
The future is tomorrow and today.
The futures future is in the future,
but the future knows the past, tomorrow, today, and yesterday.
pantor of the Oaks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday is now today by now! by pantor of the Oaks )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Death Be Not Proud, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)