pantor of the Oaks
Yesterday is now today by now!
Yesterday is now today!
Yesterdays' today is in the past.
Yesterdays past is today's past,
but yesterdays' tomorrow is today's' past, and its' future.
Tomorrow's' past is today's' future,
and tomorrow is today by now.
Tomorrow doesn't know yesterday,
but tomorrow's yesterday knows the future and the past.
Today is the future and the past.
Today's' future is now the past.
Today's' past is in the future,
but today's' future is tomorrow's past and future.
The futures past can be today.
The future is tomorrow and today.
The futures future is in the future,
but the future knows the past, tomorrow, today, and yesterday.
pantor of the Oaks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday is now today by now! by pantor of the Oaks )
- All are mine, gajanan mishra
- Our Air, Foster Teegarden
- I wear a sweater now, The Princess
- Morning Triku V, Steve Kittell
- To My Love, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Scrutinized As Being Abusive, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sting, Foster Teegarden
- Some Ghoul, Foster Teegarden
- the man of christmas, Faith Taylors
- My Description, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)