pantor of the Oaks
Yesterday is now today by now!
Yesterday is now today!
Yesterdays' today is in the past.
Yesterdays past is today's past,
but yesterdays' tomorrow is today's' past, and its' future.
Tomorrow's' past is today's' future,
and tomorrow is today by now.
Tomorrow doesn't know yesterday,
but tomorrow's yesterday knows the future and the past.
Today is the future and the past.
Today's' future is now the past.
Today's' past is in the future,
but today's' future is tomorrow's past and future.
The futures past can be today.
The future is tomorrow and today.
The futures future is in the future,
but the future knows the past, tomorrow, today, and yesterday.
pantor of the Oaks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday is now today by now! by pantor of the Oaks )
- Hit Music, Michael McParland
- Mind, Soul and Spirit, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Drivers lessons, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I love you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- love, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Under the stairs., Harold R Hunt Sr
- On my shoulder, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Out of the mouth of babies., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Chand Khoya He Badlo Mein, Hwa Khamoshi .., Yashvardhan Goel
- Later Tonight, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)