PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
my poems now speak
not with tongue in cheek.
they may shout with their lungs out
maybe unlike before now up the spout.
my poems have put off downy wear
to fix things up bizarrely sheer.
they have slipped out from a geometry box
taking off the garb of a faddy fox.
my poems now strain their voice box
and come out not giving a single toss.
I`ll speak more in my poems
than I used to write in my talks.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yes, bro... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Giving Tree, Shel Silverstein
- Respect, David Harris
- Universally Respected, James Brunton Stephens
- Went up a year this evening!, Emily Dickinson
- A Christmas Carol, William Topaz McGonagall
- RESPECT, don wilson
- Myself, Edgar Albert Guest
- Heavenly Father, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Let's Be Positively Civilized, Sandra Feldman
- Communist Goons, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Trinmul Congress Party's Gift Is The Fre.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dark Chapter, Abdullah alHemaidy
- The Sun Sings in You, Patti Masterman
- Desolate Fox, Prasad Natarajan
- Real Poverty, Abdullah alHemaidy
- A Dream In My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Peace, Leonard Champlin
- A Spirit Forever Free, Spiritwind Wood