PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
a teacher and bilingual poet...an avid English lover and dedicated learner...fond of poetry specially a resolute brevity lover...believe in terse but not trash poetry.
Muse India, India`s top-most web journal has awarded him
with YS poetry Prize for December 2013.Many of his early poems got published in Wave, once-published weekly supplement of The Telegraph.His poems have been selected ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A big thanks poem... -new-
- Baby, You Are Poetry! -new-
- A voice from beneath the Earth! -new-
- Really funny! -new-
- I am for 'Yes'.... -new-
- A strong strife! -new-
- Walking down the last lane! -new-
- O virgin chic... -new-
- A knight errant! -new-
- A song of a real dream! -new-
- The agony of artists... -new-
- To some newbie writes... -new-
- A simple love song... -new-
- Very unique lovecraft! -new-
- ' All Is Not Lost '
- A Sad, Hope Lyric...
- never ask me....
- Think Positive And Dream Superlative
- I Love Their Write...
- A Sad Girl Sings...
- The curtain drops abruptly.............
- winter herself is very romantic!
- Peace has gone to pieces!
- A Poem Woven In Deference To C.V.Raman
- The off-line just kills...
- A Teacher`s Diary Speaks
- Weavers too look at the sky...
- Baby, you are the Tube...
Comments about PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)