PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
a teacher and bilingual poet...an avid English lover and dedicated learner...fond of poetry specially a resolute brevity lover...believe in terse but not trash poetry.
Muse India, India`s top-most web journal has awarded him
with YS poetry Prize for December 2013.Many of his early poems got published in Wave, once-published weekly supplement of The Telegraph.His poems have been selected ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Who will listen to this voice? -new-
- An illicit dream..... -new-
- To my Face book bird..... -new-
- We are puzzles.... -new-
- A song lyric: He knows...... -new-
- Kill me............ -new-
- Love is love..... -new-
- You chose the gift above the giver! -new-
- We are stupidly bold! -new-
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow! -new-
- Dare in fair or unfair way! -new-
- Our feet know the path..... -new-
- A song lyric: A ghost sings...... -new-
- Love is not supernatural... -new-
- A Sad, Hope Lyric...
- Think Positive And Dream Superlative
- A Sad Girl Sings...
- ' All Is Not Lost '
- winter herself is very romantic!
- Hard words from an open page...
- The curtain drops abruptly.............
- I Love Their Write...
- Peace has gone to pieces!
- never ask me....
- Weavers too look at the sky...
- Science Is So Poor!
- The Fire And The Flames...............
- A strong strife!
Comments about PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)