Yeah, she's gone! ! !
When I knew she was mine I realized she’s gone
I tried to hide feelings but they’re still on
Thinking of the stupid moments I spent
Realized I’d just been in vain...
Then I started to live being a fake me
Thinking the so called hatred would be always within
I came to know sky was calm after the devastating rains
Silly u, how can u care the one when she's given u the biggest pains…
Now there's a different story between
The once close buddies, we are being far within
But the inane heart doesn't understand
Silly it, always thinks of u when u have moved on...
...yeah, she's gone...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Yeah, she's gone! ! ! by Reshu Bashyal )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John