Yeah, she's gone! ! !
When I knew she was mine I realized she’s gone
I tried to hide feelings but they’re still on
Thinking of the stupid moments I spent
Realized I’d just been in vain...
Then I started to live being a fake me
Thinking the so called hatred would be always within
I came to know sky was calm after the devastating rains
Silly u, how can u care the one when she's given u the biggest pains…
Now there's a different story between
The once close buddies, we are being far within
But the inane heart doesn't understand
Silly it, always thinks of u when u have moved on...
...yeah, she's gone...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Yeah, she's gone! ! ! by Reshu Bashyal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak