Dorian Petersen Potter
Writing Poetry (Alliance Acrostic)
When I write I just let my imagination fly and sometimes to places unknown this way I go
Remembering that the sky is the limit and that writing is wonderful,
Indeed, I just love it when I get inspired.
Tensions and problems seem just disappear, when I am writing all my poetry.
It gives me joy to write in many styles.
Naturally for me writing is fun, keeps me alive!
God is great, gave it to me.
Poetry is like a song, enlivens and unburdens my soul.
Over anything I can write.Poetry is a wonderful gift.
Try to write in different styles and forms.You'll see how much fun you can have too.
Read poetry and as many books you can and just write a lot everyday too.
You can have lots of fun and be happy you can write better, the more that you practice it everyday.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Writing Poetry (Alliance Acrostic) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK