Dorian Petersen Potter
Writing Poetry (Alliance Acrostic)
When I write I just let my imagination fly and sometimes to places unknown this way I go
Remembering that the sky is the limit and that writing is wonderful,
Indeed, I just love it when I get inspired.
Tensions and problems seem just disappear, when I am writing all my poetry.
It gives me joy to write in many styles.
Naturally for me writing is fun, keeps me alive!
God is great, gave it to me.
Poetry is like a song, enlivens and unburdens my soul.
Over anything I can write.Poetry is a wonderful gift.
Try to write in different styles and forms.You'll see how much fun you can have too.
Read poetry and as many books you can and just write a lot everyday too.
You can have lots of fun and be happy you can write better, the more that you practice it everyday.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Writing Poetry (Alliance Acrostic) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Television, Roald Dahl
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Always in hurry, hasmukh amathalal
- @ DOT COM, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Roswell, Michael Webb
- Period recalled, hasmukh amathalal
- The Wizard of Did!, David Lewis Paget
- I rember your words hung still in the air, Brian Kilpatrick
- Highku, Michael Webb
- Faul McCartney, Michael Webb
- Do Not Breed, Michael Webb
- Peter's Song, Robert Plese