Dr John Celes
Worrying’s a Futile Exercise
Can worrying solve a problem in our life?
Worrying can cause ill-health to mind and heart;
Today’s worries are much more than enough;
Let’s not worry about what future brings!
Worrying can upset equilibrium of mind;
You can’t decide a thing with clarity;
A worried man cannot achieve a thing;
Worrying is wasting precious time in life.
Worrying can’t help you climb life’s ladder fast;
Worries can make a trivial stress look big;
Worrying impedes your performance a lot;
A worried person cannot enjoy life.
Worrying’s a futile exercise in time;
You can’t move forward in a sphere of life;
Only a fool will keep on worrying self;
Worrying does not help you to progress well.
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Worrying’s a Futile Exercise by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable