Dr John Celes (14-2-1957 / Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India)
Worrying’s a Futile Exercise
Can worrying solve a problem in our life?
Worrying can cause ill-health to mind and heart;
Today’s worries are much more than enough;
Let’s not worry about what future brings!
Worrying can upset equilibrium of mind;
You can’t decide a thing with clarity;
A worried man cannot achieve a thing;
Worrying is wasting precious time in life.
Worrying can’t help you climb life’s ladder fast;
Worries can make a trivial stress look big;
Worrying impedes your performance a lot;
A worried person cannot enjoy life.
Worrying’s a futile exercise in time;
You can’t move forward in a sphere of life;
Only a fool will keep on worrying self;
Worrying does not help you to progress well.
Poet Other Poems
- "Happy Birthday, Dear Octogenarian ...
- "Happy May Day,2012! "
- (a mono-rhyme) To be exalted...
- (Matthew 27 v.46)
- ‘’Tis Time to Get Married! ’
- ‘Bees will Return to Hives! ’
- ‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’
- ‘Dogo Erectus’!
- ‘Happy Birthday! ' Dear Mary, Mother of ...
- ‘Happy Birthday! ’ Dear Doctor
- ‘Happy Birthday, Dear Diana! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mahatma Gandhiji! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mum! '
- ‘Happy Birthday’ My Dear Sister, Clemenc...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.