A princess, A thief
A king, A scandal
Its all in my mind.
A kingdom, A forest,
Creatures with wings
they all speak to me
“Life, ” “Life”
They cry out as one
I hear them day and night.
But as I sit down to write
they all grow quiet
and their cries turn in to whispers
and finally silence.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words by jade wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dream along imagination, Okunuga Olanreywaju
- red light zone, lee fones
- A FOLK SONG اغنية فولكلورية JESSIE MACKAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like food, hasmukh amathalal
- Earth's surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider and the Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney
- Your Emerald Eyes, Francie Lynch
- The Truth Is Not Blind, Wilfred Mellers
- Intuition, Violet Winters