Deepmala N Pant
From little bud
to a big tree
From little princess to
a caring mom
I grow to nurture.
I do cry, but I am not weak
I want care, but I give solace
Like to be protected, but I raise lives
Emotions are my assets, and each tear makes me strong.
Any moment is incomplete without me,
I transform house to home
love, care, devotion, protection
I give all.
I am woman.
Deepmala N Pant's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Woman by Deepmala N Pant )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABETUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Madness' (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- Artists (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady