Without smiles there is no happiness.
Without a higher power there is no stability.
Without kindness there is no reliability.
Without children there is no innocence
Without death there is no life.
Without anger there is no forgiveness.
Without forgiveness there is only sin.
Without poets there is no feeling.
Without trying there is no chance.
Without time there is no ending.
Without words there is no communication.
Without singing there is no dance.
Without each other there is only loneliness.
Without you there is...... no words for it.
Because without you there is nothing...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without by Jay Aguiniga )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 March 1941 -)
(18 November 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Kev Elmer
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Prayer To Mother Nature., Marcondes Pereira
Poem of the Day
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave
- Bell, Book & Candle, David Lewis Paget
- Dear baby - (Something Casual), Mitta Xinindlu
- A Glowing Morning, Rohit Sapra
- सबका चहेता तो रहा हूँ sabka chahetaa, hasmukh amathalal