Without smiles there is no happiness.
Without a higher power there is no stability.
Without kindness there is no reliability.
Without children there is no innocence
Without death there is no life.
Without anger there is no forgiveness.
Without forgiveness there is only sin.
Without poets there is no feeling.
Without trying there is no chance.
Without time there is no ending.
Without words there is no communication.
Without singing there is no dance.
Without each other there is only loneliness.
Without you there is...... no words for it.
Because without you there is nothing...
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without by Jay Aguiniga )
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery