Without smiles there is no happiness.
Without a higher power there is no stability.
Without kindness there is no reliability.
Without children there is no innocence
Without death there is no life.
Without anger there is no forgiveness.
Without forgiveness there is only sin.
Without poets there is no feeling.
Without trying there is no chance.
Without time there is no ending.
Without words there is no communication.
Without singing there is no dance.
Without each other there is only loneliness.
Without you there is...... no words for it.
Because without you there is nothing...
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without by Jay Aguiniga )
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)