Edward Kofi Louis
With Spiritual Songs
With the humbleness of the mind with spiritual songs;
Put on love abd be thankful always;
Because, this is the fruit that abounds in your account.
Aim towards your dream always and live.
Suffering is part od the shadow of things to come;
And, of one's treasure like the hope of the mind.
You simply can't declare something that is hidden;
And like one's sream and one's love.
Expose your talents to the world and wait for their response;
For, one day, somebody will surely listen to you.
Don't worry about all the diappointments;
Separating the sheep from the goats.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With Spiritual Songs by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA