The days are
And it is rubbish.
It is not rubbish
I am saying it
What I am saying
Is the Truth.
Truth is the beach
Where I am with You
And I speak to You
Lo, this is life.
Life is not banana juice
That You can take
Where you can without
Mixing some salt.
Ocean is full of salt, my dear
Understand the ocean and proceed
If you desire so failing which
Dare not raise your finger.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Winter passed by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Thou Art Not Dust. To Dust Thou Shalt No.., Saiom Shriver
- Happy B'day Dear Father, J Sheba Anandhi
- Aim for the Moon, J Sheba Anandhi
- The Chosen Life, J Sheba Anandhi
- A Spec of Light, J Sheba Anandhi
- Monochrome, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Christmas Christmas Christmas, lee fones
- Pink Flowers, J Sheba Anandhi
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x4, Ronjoy Brahma
- Space Craze, J Sheba Anandhi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)