The days are
And it is rubbish.
It is not rubbish
I am saying it
What I am saying
Is the Truth.
Truth is the beach
Where I am with You
And I speak to You
Lo, this is life.
Life is not banana juice
That You can take
Where you can without
Mixing some salt.
Ocean is full of salt, my dear
Understand the ocean and proceed
If you desire so failing which
Dare not raise your finger.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Winter passed by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi