The days are
And it is rubbish.
It is not rubbish
I am saying it
What I am saying
Is the Truth.
Truth is the beach
Where I am with You
And I speak to You
Lo, this is life.
Life is not banana juice
That You can take
Where you can without
Mixing some salt.
Ocean is full of salt, my dear
Understand the ocean and proceed
If you desire so failing which
Dare not raise your finger.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Winter passed by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck