pounding of hooves echoing in silent winds.
haunting houls of wolves standing high silloueted next to the gaping moon.
laughters of the human race sitting patiently at the top of a elaphant.
some wore balacavas hiding their faces from the world.
Horses raced along the dusty desert like roads seeking to be at their destinations.
Horses gallopping along the horizon, hooves patter souning nearer every miniute.
They all sounded a tune as all of the horses gathered together in unison, protecting their fouls from any danger that arises.
I saw in the distance a wildhorse quite unique wet to the bone.
His main catching in the wind.
Out of the corner of my eye i saw a beautiful gir with long dazzling hair.
Midriff seemed normal but the other half horse.
Her Centaurs body clinging tightly onto the horses main, whipping the slavery horse with great undignity.
The atmosphere was calm and content but now vile and dangerious.
I ran as the monster form headed in my direction.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wild Animals by Romina SawardClarke )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- the news anchor told us to sit tight and.., Mandolyn ...
- The Truth, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Love without fear, gajanan mishra
- Aasiba, gajanan mishra
- Coming from, gajanan mishra
- I'd pluck the stars for flowers, Mark Heathcote
- A necessity, gajanan mishra
- Sarakara aapananka dwarare, gajanan mishra
- Man: A proud species, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ONly needed, hasmukh amathalal