Why Am I So Sad,
I'm so sad because I can,
I'm so sad cause I cant hold your hand,
I'm so sad because I've lost the way,
I'm so sad so so sad today.
I'm so sad I think I'll cry,
I'm so sad I think I'll just die,
O No! ! I made you mad, yea just anther reason I'm so sad.
I'm so sad for the way I am,
I'm so sad and really don't give a dam.
I'm sadden by the truth,
I'm sad by the untamed youth,
I'm sad for me and all the things I've done,
I'm sad today, O look my gun,
as I stare down the barrel wanting to die,
I guess I'm sad and wanted to say goodbye....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Am I So Sad, by DAVID werts )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)