Red and blue lights flashing brighter than usual.
“Everything’s going to be okay- I promise.”He would tell me
Over and over again.
“License and registration please”…
“Get out of the car now.”
“Hands on your head- don’t move.”
I glance back to see him slammed face down to the ground.
And then it fell like an apple from a tree.
“Stop leave him Alone” I cried and screamed.
Back seat was firm and brisk worst part I was lonesome…
Why is that happening?
What did we do wrong?
“I love you Kala, I love you.”
All I could think was
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why? by Kala Boals )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby for the doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- SUMMER FUN, MORGAN AXIOTIS
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE NIGHT OF REVELATION ليلة القدر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- de pun.t, co the skipper