Red and blue lights flashing brighter than usual.
“Everything’s going to be okay- I promise.”He would tell me
Over and over again.
“License and registration please”…
“Get out of the car now.”
“Hands on your head- don’t move.”
I glance back to see him slammed face down to the ground.
And then it fell like an apple from a tree.
“Stop leave him Alone” I cried and screamed.
Back seat was firm and brisk worst part I was lonesome…
Why is that happening?
What did we do wrong?
“I love you Kala, I love you.”
All I could think was
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why? by Kala Boals )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz