Who Will Fall
Rinse the knife off, separate the flesh from blood, one blade can abide to the silver and serrated side.
What is my wish, the stars are burning.
Who will fall when the angels die, will you hear my calling.
Beneath your believes lies the darkness, endless.
Infinity boils the hate around my heart, reasons litter my wounds, deaf to the blind with tears that will never stop my bleeding.
Read what was drawn by the red rose curse, needles writes sand castles on the moon killing my drowning lustful thirst.
Six sides to the rolling dice, throw the switch before the path by the spells of a witch, arms bleeding with the venom i inserted to a twitch.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Will Fall by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- At the Moment, Joyce Sutphen
- Destonation Life, david kush
- Persona, Madrason writer
- Aquarel, Madrason writer
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am black, hasmukh amathalal
- Omgekeerde muziek, Madrason writer
- A Kind of Villanelle, Joyce Sutphen
- Hit, it!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Minder bedrogen, Madrason writer