Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Who Then Is Your Neighbour?
Who then is your neighbour?
our whole world is your neighbour?
must I spell it out for you?
every Jew Muslim Christian
Hindu Buddhist etc in this world...
every Arab Israel Palestinian
Russian American Chinese Indian
straight gay or bent in between...
is your neigbour! God not you will judge!
neigbours with feelings emotions problems
fears as worthy of respect as pain yours?
love honour respect neighbours
as you long desire to be treated
it is written God not you will judge!
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in May 2013 on the 11&13.5.2013.
Comments about this poem (Who Then Is Your Neighbour? by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
- No veg', george albot
- All a Round, Ima Ryma
- And now, hold my hands O mortal!, Preeth Nambiar
- Kaamnaa (DESIRE), Aftab Alam
- Truth is his name, Aftab Alam
- Train to destiny, Aftab Alam
- The Best Day, Meriam Joseph
- Harken, The Rain comest, Sir Toby Moses
- I am blind, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(23 November 1920 - 20 April 1970)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)