Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Who Then Is Your Neighbour?
Who then is your neighbour?
our whole world is your neighbour?
must I spell it out for you?
every Jew Muslim Christian
Hindu Buddhist etc in this world...
every Arab Israel Palestinian
Russian American Chinese Indian
straight gay or bent in between...
is your neigbour! God not you will judge!
neigbours with feelings emotions problems
fears as worthy of respect as pain yours?
love honour respect neighbours
as you long desire to be treated
it is written God not you will judge!
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in May 2013 on the 11&13.5.2013.
Comments about this poem (Who Then Is Your Neighbour? by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- I Poet Seer of the Parched throat, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Civilization of our people, Emmanuel George Cefai
- मोदैनि थरथिँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- The wounds of May, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I suffer pain, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Now June begins., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Day Is Nearly Done, Paul Gerard Reed
- I wish I were a butterfly, Victoria Robbins
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MINE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MIN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI