Who I Am
A deep sense of who I am,
a surge like a giant urge I can't resist;
stirred up the ocean of strength within,
so that my Spirit reaches the immortal height;
and at the end I and my Soul aligned.
I am who I am, a life in the flesh;
I am who I am, that image in the shadow;
yet, more than I am is the Spirit that lives in me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who I Am by Bolami lawal )
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart