When your hero falls
when your hero falls from grace, all fairytales are uncovered myths exposed. pain magnified and the greatest pain discovered.
you taught me to be strong, but im so confused to see you so weak.
you said, never to give up and it hurts to see you welcome defeat.
when your hero falls, so do the stars and so does the perception of tomorrow
without my hero, this is only me alone. to deal with my sorrows.
your heart ceases to work and your soul is not happy at all.
what are you expected to do when your only hero falls?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When your hero falls by Mariah Smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA