When Truth Shall March
Pride speaks loudest, for it seeks to rule
But Truth stands firm even in the face of fools.
Insolent rebelion will make right what is wrong,
Demanding freedoms where no Responsibility belongs.
Warped misconceptions marching boldly down our streets,
Imposing their distorted views, neither ashamed nor discreet.
But in the end these vagrant Lies will soon be exposed
When Truth shall march in triumph and the Judge says 'Case Closed.'
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (When Truth Shall March by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar