WHEN SOMEONE IS GONE
Why it is that when someone is gone
We realized how precious our love one;
Why we often see the emptiness only
When we could never behold thee.
My heart bleeds for I have not done
The wishes of my father for this son;
It bothers me with so much agony
For I failed to fulfill my father's inquiry.
My father wanted me to be a lawyer
But fate never let a gold be discovered
For at an early age I married untimely
To someone who was an unfaitful lady.
I regret that when we've been together
I never ever said ' I love you Father'
For I find it so insignificant to tell orally
My great love for him and to our family.
I just hope my father will understand
That I'm shy to accost my heart's plan;
But He knew I love him so tenderly
With the love he showed to the family.
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHEN SOMEONE IS GONE by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI