~What's that I hear walking down the street? ~
What's that I hear walkin' down the street?
I hear those slow steps with thier feet
I wonder who it is so I turn around
And next thing you know I'm lyin' on the ground
So hurry up and get to my feet
Wondering who that was who hit me
So I look around.....What do you think I see?
I saw this really hansom man approachin' me
(I'll finish it later but I need some help.....What do YOU think should come next? I want to here what you think)
Kelsey Harshaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~What's that I hear walking down the street? ~ by Kelsey Harshaw )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis