~What's that I hear walking down the street? ~
What's that I hear walkin' down the street?
I hear those slow steps with thier feet
I wonder who it is so I turn around
And next thing you know I'm lyin' on the ground
So hurry up and get to my feet
Wondering who that was who hit me
So I look around.....What do you think I see?
I saw this really hansom man approachin' me
(I'll finish it later but I need some help.....What do YOU think should come next? I want to here what you think)
Kelsey Harshaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~What's that I hear walking down the street? ~ by Kelsey Harshaw )
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI