What Men Live By
Men live by the deeds they do
Men live by the Passion their Self they screw.
Men live by the Success they achieve
Men live by the Honour they receive.
Men live by the Name they take
Men live by the Fame they make.
Men live by the Achievements they count
Men live by the Heights they mount.
Men live by the Love they give and take
Men live by the Affection they interact.
Men live by the Emotions of mutual bond
Men live by the Compassion they feel and respond.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Men Live By by Vivek Tiwari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do People Sometimes Self Suicides?, Terence G. Craddock
- I Hate You, Hafeni Nghidinua
- Form matters, douglas scotney
- Inner Composition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon