What is sadness
>Sad is when people don’t take action;
averting ones emotions
sad is that some people fear the unknown,
afraid of getting hurt
shutting themselves in
hoping things work themselves out.
Fearing the unknown or ignoring reality
if they only knew
why I am so sad...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What is sadness by Shame Ful )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard