What is sadness
>Sad is when people don’t take action;
averting ones emotions
sad is that some people fear the unknown,
afraid of getting hurt
shutting themselves in
hoping things work themselves out.
Fearing the unknown or ignoring reality
if they only knew
why I am so sad...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What is sadness by Shame Ful )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid