What Is Love
Love is free, love is kind
love is yours, love is mine
Love is here, love is there
love is simply everywhere
Love is ours, love is yours
love is stiches, love is scars
What is love we might say,
Can love lead us far astray?
Can love take us there or here,
Can love bring us anymore near?
I love you and you love me,
why can't we just agree?
Our love is for everyone to see
I love you and you love me.
Life goes on and we must leave,
and remember and always belive
That I love you and you love me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love by Wendie Kelley )
- Having Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gardener, Naveed Khalid
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- Radiant Night, Lilly Emery
- Christmas Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Keyboards Of Inner Piety, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You & I, Naveed Khalid
- Newton's Sleep, Naveed Khalid
- Isle Of Man, Naveed Khalid
- Daylight Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak