What Is Love
Love is free, love is kind
love is yours, love is mine
Love is here, love is there
love is simply everywhere
Love is ours, love is yours
love is stiches, love is scars
What is love we might say,
Can love lead us far astray?
Can love take us there or here,
Can love bring us anymore near?
I love you and you love me,
why can't we just agree?
Our love is for everyone to see
I love you and you love me.
Life goes on and we must leave,
and remember and always belive
That I love you and you love me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love by Wendie Kelley )
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
- Feral Mother, Robert Rorabeck
- An Unborn Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Euthanasia of Airplanes, Robert Rorabeck
- Spindrels of Cornucopia, Robert Rorabeck
- it's the little things that make love big, Mandolyn ...
- Time Frozen, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Time To Crash, Michael McParland
- Poetry Delivers, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)