What I Want
I don't wish
For you to stay forever
I just want you to
Stay some how
For you are
Family to me
Regardless how you
Feel about me
Then or now..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I need to.. Forgive me.
I am haveing a hard time knowing what to say or do..
But I need to say it.
This poem is really vague..
Comments about this poem (What I Want by April Swan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Follower, Seamus Heaney
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- The Riches, Cee Bea
- Forgotten, Priyanka Bhowmick
- The courage to fight, Yisel Chong
- Segment replicates the Whole, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Monday After The Weekend, Ernest Elliot Daka
- More than my knowing, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- These are snow, as far as I know, Pijush Biswas
- 1, Diane Hine
- Love Note 7, Michael P. McParland
- Cold and Sombre, Rimni chakravarty