I know I am a lot to deal with
I deal with me every day
I know I am not perfect in any way
So I understand how you might feel ok?
So really any way we go
Is the way we stay
And if you need to go
My offer still stays always
I will be ok.
April Swan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I am not going to die. I am going to be depressed.. but that is life.
Oh one more thing. I am always going to be here no matter what you pick. Just wanted to add that. Just in case you don't know that by now..
I know I am breaking a promise by writing this again. Sorry..
Comments about this poem (What Goes by April Swan )
Poem of the Day
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Prison Cell, Mahmoud Darwish
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)