I know I am a lot to deal with
I deal with me every day
I know I am not perfect in any way
So I understand how you might feel ok?
So really any way we go
Is the way we stay
And if you need to go
My offer still stays always
I will be ok.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I am not going to die. I am going to be depressed.. but that is life.
Oh one more thing. I am always going to be here no matter what you pick. Just wanted to add that. Just in case you don't know that by now..
I know I am breaking a promise by writing this again. Sorry..
Comments about this poem (What Goes by April Swan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra
- Invocation, Hans Raj Sharma