I know I am a lot to deal with
I deal with me every day
I know I am not perfect in any way
So I understand how you might feel ok?
So really any way we go
Is the way we stay
And if you need to go
My offer still stays always
I will be ok.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I am not going to die. I am going to be depressed.. but that is life.
Oh one more thing. I am always going to be here no matter what you pick. Just wanted to add that. Just in case you don't know that by now..
I know I am breaking a promise by writing this again. Sorry..
Comments about this poem (What Goes by April Swan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Mother's Bond, Valentine Mbagu
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards