What Hurts The Most
I think what hurts the most,
Is seeing the one you love, fall for someone else.
What hurts the most is watching your eyes light up when you see her,
when my shine like stars when I see you.
What hurts the most is when she's all you talk about
when you are all that's on my mind
What hurts the most is knowing that I'm a page of your story
when you're my whole book
What hurts the most is how I notice you falling for her,
but you don't notice me skydiving for you.
What hurts the most is watching it all happen,
and not being able to do anything about it.
Loving someone who doesn't love you,
is what hurts the most.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Hurts The Most by Morgan Walko )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Character of a Happy Life, Sir Henry Wotton
Poem of the Day
- Life-death bicycle, gajanan mishra
- Broken Not Forgotten, Melissa Furey
- 2 ReaD A LinE Or 2 - Sh# ThaT they $mOkE.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Past, Sari Mavi
- winter clothes, Eric Ericson
- Sonnet11: 'Whose Mistresses These Are? '.., Pijush Biswas
- Deep in vogue, Stephen Brian Brady
- Deep into the Sea, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Save the girls, gajanan mishra
- Awaiting For Spring, Rimni chakravarty