What Hurts The Most
I think what hurts the most,
Is seeing the one you love, fall for someone else.
What hurts the most is watching your eyes light up when you see her,
when my shine like stars when I see you.
What hurts the most is when she's all you talk about
when you are all that's on my mind
What hurts the most is knowing that I'm a page of your story
when you're my whole book
What hurts the most is how I notice you falling for her,
but you don't notice me skydiving for you.
What hurts the most is watching it all happen,
and not being able to do anything about it.
Loving someone who doesn't love you,
is what hurts the most.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Hurts The Most by Morgan Walko )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders