What Hurts The Most
I think what hurts the most,
Is seeing the one you love, fall for someone else.
What hurts the most is watching your eyes light up when you see her,
when my shine like stars when I see you.
What hurts the most is when she's all you talk about
when you are all that's on my mind
What hurts the most is knowing that I'm a page of your story
when you're my whole book
What hurts the most is how I notice you falling for her,
but you don't notice me skydiving for you.
What hurts the most is watching it all happen,
and not being able to do anything about it.
Loving someone who doesn't love you,
is what hurts the most.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Hurts The Most by Morgan Walko )
- Copyrights, Mark Heathcote
- Freedom Not Permitted, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Feel bad, hasmukh amathalal
- Why Do You Want to Destroy?, Mantu Mahakul
- Fibonacci: Cosmic Spiral, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Reflection On Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Planet Hollywood Birthdays, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Distant Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Don't, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Surmounting Problems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(1644 - 1694)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley