What Hurts The Most
I think what hurts the most,
Is seeing the one you love, fall for someone else.
What hurts the most is watching your eyes light up when you see her,
when my shine like stars when I see you.
What hurts the most is when she's all you talk about
when you are all that's on my mind
What hurts the most is knowing that I'm a page of your story
when you're my whole book
What hurts the most is how I notice you falling for her,
but you don't notice me skydiving for you.
What hurts the most is watching it all happen,
and not being able to do anything about it.
Loving someone who doesn't love you,
is what hurts the most.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Hurts The Most by Morgan Walko )
- After the Ice Storm, Deborah Eker
- extremely, lee fones
- Confessions of a Cat Lover, Deborah Eker
- Amelia, My Brother's Cat, Deborah Eker
- First Trimester, Donal Mahoney
- erotic terminology, lee fones
- The place of defeat, Terry Mitchison
- Father: Every Morning of His Life, Donal Mahoney
- Winter here الشتاء هنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Inference to All Our Years of Walk, N.K. Trevor
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)