What Hope Can Do.
Hope is what strives you to be the best that you can.
Hope is what helps you hold on.
Hope is what makes you feel there could be a possibility that everything can work out for the better.
Hope is what you can make it be.
Hope is magical.
Hope is fantastic.
Hope is beautiful.
Hope is everything.
Hope is sweet.
Hope is there for you.
Hope is there for friends.
Hope is there for family.
Hope is there for loved ones.
Hope is there for everybody..........
By Billy Aston - Wright
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Hope Can Do. by Billy AstonWright )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery