Why is my heart fetching on sorrows?
Why is the breath in my nostril
conterminated with the exhales of grief
Why is this melancholy sounds
within my spirit?
why is my heart singing sorrow?
upon whose grimaces does my smile sinks?
who is this singing sorrowfull songs
in the land where joy dwells
upon whose call does my joy vanish?
Who is this that whispers sorrow to my spirit?
upon whose touch i am
eerie shrieked? ? ?
Who is this that sings woe to my day?
Who pleasure in the raining of my tears? !
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Weeping Soul by micheal john )
- Just Making Sense, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gloomy day., shafeeqrahman rahman
- Soothing An Interior Wildness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sad, shafeeqrahman rahman
- Liquid Love~~vs.74 ~~~, Mr. Nobody
- Totally Immersed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The time is, gajanan mishra
- This Ain't Livin', Curtlan Popo
- Barriers Broken, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Much Love, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)