'We Will Serve The Lord.'
We promise faithfully to serve the Lord this Thanksgiving
holiday; in our own special way.
While thanking the Lord for our daily bread,
we can freely face each new day
without any dread.
With the help of FEED THE CHILDREN, I can personally
help American families in special need.
Through 'Apples of Gold, ' we can reach
out to special people in our communities.
Through love and chariey, we will serve the Lord
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Church's Novemeber chariety bazaars. I did not benefit financially
in any way from the sale of these booklets.
Comments about this poem ('We Will Serve The Lord.' by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal