Whispers Of Night
The violet sky trickles..
in solitude, a cloud roams
at the end of the rope;
it stops.it's raining!
The sun-just a memory..
of a sour burning disk;
acid burns the red eyes
the dream dies!
Just another day..
few hours left; a cold smile
the blurry exile,
of a romantic grave,
covered in ivy!
But I will never see
the rising sun..
or hear the icy sound
of the drops falling
down.lost and found!
The disintegrated show
of your mind,
but you're born of water
and it takes you alive-
anytime.far and wide!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wanderer by Whispers Of Night )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard