Edward Kofi Louis
Like the 'Dragon Girl' and, the 'Tiger Boy';
With a howl at midnight;
But, it is time to learn from your mistakes.
Do the right thing always;
With the awareness of the truth;
Deep in my heart to believe in you.
Walking and talking with my mind;
Of the present economy around me,
But, still on my mission without looking back.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wall, wallet! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister