Walking Walking Walking
an invisible barrier
turn back now to whence you came...
like a sheet of glass
stretched out across a motorway.
A lost concept
stepping into reality
is like stepping through a spiders web
its kills lined up like disemboweled furniture
laying on the side of the road.
Road to consciousness...
and sleeping bums wrapped
like mummies in their cocoons
waiting to be devoured.
walking walking walking!
jerome moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walking Walking Walking by jerome moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra