Walking Walking Walking
an invisible barrier
turn back now to whence you came...
like a sheet of glass
stretched out across a motorway.
A lost concept
stepping into reality
is like stepping through a spiders web
its kills lined up like disemboweled furniture
laying on the side of the road.
Road to consciousness...
and sleeping bums wrapped
like mummies in their cocoons
waiting to be devoured.
walking walking walking!
jerome moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walking Walking Walking by jerome moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A NEW POEM TO HER, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Transition of Love, Peter LeBuhn
- Falling In Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Please, Sandra Feldman
- Falling, Ronald Chapman
- A New York Minute, william upton
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...