Voices From Hell cause Sound Pollution in My Heaven
Wherein I fought for others
There was my foolishness
Castles fell, palace lost
because of my pet birds
serpents came in
barking pet dog called in panthers
because of my sweetness
came ants and termites..
I wonder, born under the same sky
on same earth, born with same blood
unity in diversity failed,
diversity in unity hailed
all that became waste, Saturn play
and Satan can dance in minds
breaking bonds loosened Satan's grip
Saturn's piercing look, still voice from hell
causing sound pollution in my heaven!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Voices From Hell cause Sound Pollution in My Heaven by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam