...Whispers... shallow whispers...
Fallow thoughts raise monsoons within.
Trickles slip away... waving goodbye...
...I stare away... into the esoteric...
Reminiscent vibrations cackle away.
Blotting absence into solidity.
Lepidote swarms diminish prospect.
Scarlet trepidation corroborates perception.
Purified lethality holds back barely.
Reveberating progeny out into the bleak...
...Safe and Calm would be an understatement...
Malice spawns throughout the reality.
Belaboring internal resolve into aught.
Prodigality mass stems ubiquitous.
Griping virago swelter the atmosphere...
...The Cold Black flies quickly...
Amiable spur condemned vigor.
Confusion depletes apathetic tide.
Centre extracts tamable passion from unstable lust...
...My decision lies before me...
Numb ardour spawns primal impulse.
Blatant daze throngs ambiguity.
Shrieking abrupt resonates dread.
Rough coils around... a chasm convenes... a halt snuffs the light...
'Forgive me Father for I have sinned.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Vindicated Light by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Only One, Michael McParland
- The Night Glorious Light, Michael McParland
- The Move, Michael McParland
- When I First Saw Her, Mark Anton
- The Mist, Michael McParland
- The Land, Michael McParland
- The King, Michael McParland
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael McParland
- The Grind, Michael McParland
- The Fool I Am, Michael McParland