In spring mother endowed with the garlands of red china roses
Attracts the chaste women.
Innocent devotees to distribute love and affection;
In the vernal morn, beauteous looks mother’s vast creation.
Mother Bhandara Gharanee’s sweet lovely shrine attracts the
Distant devotees for purification;
Attracts poets, scientists to bless with sweet invention.
In kaliyuga, o devotees! Chant the sweet name of mother
With profound love and delight;
Mother is the deity of deities, almighty, a sweet stream of gaiety.
Mother Mahamaya evaporates feat;
With profound love she contents all devotees’ desire.
Mother’s shrine pervades eternal peace;
She is an ocean of divine bliss.
Mother loves all innocent creatures;
She contents their desires.
vavroovahana patra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vernal Deity by vavroovahana patra )
- Don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Somewhere in time, Mark Heathcote
- The wind brings warning, xeno drone
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)