Epiphany of sorts
when in my writing notes
I find answers
Rhythm of the drums
to all that is to learn
Creativity helps me reconnect
with the rest of the living lot...
Epigenetics of my soul
so many life times to decode
glimpses of the past
I see them flicker but they do not last
hence remain, Yet untold
For Unfurling of the scrolls
Might reveal all my past roles
I need that healing
Got to rid this feeling
That I have committed same mistake
sometime not long before.
And then I will be on my road to true recovery
It’s somewhere hidden in the cloud
The poems I had written
by mistake forsaken
could not even sing them aloud
Nalini Chaturvedi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unveiling by Nalini Chaturvedi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen
- Terminus, Concedo Nulli, Guillermo Veloso
- George Moir Black, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest