"Unto Me?" I do not know you
"Unto Me?" I do not know you—
Where may be your House?
"I am Jesus—Late of Judea—
Wagons—have you—to convey me?
This is far from Thence—
"Arms of Mine—sufficient Phaeton—
I am spotted—"I am Pardon"—
I am small—"The Least
Is esteemed in Heaven the Chiefest—
Occupy my House"—
Emily Dickinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ("Unto Me?" I do not know you by Emily Dickinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do People Sometimes Self Suicides?, Terence G. Craddock
- I Hate You, Hafeni Nghidinua
- Form matters, douglas scotney
- Inner Composition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon