"Unto Me?" I do not know you
"Unto Me?" I do not know you—
Where may be your House?
"I am Jesus—Late of Judea—
Wagons—have you—to convey me?
This is far from Thence—
"Arms of Mine—sufficient Phaeton—
I am spotted—"I am Pardon"—
I am small—"The Least
Is esteemed in Heaven the Chiefest—
Occupy my House"—
Emily Dickinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ("Unto Me?" I do not know you by Emily Dickinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma
- Inner Beauty Growing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak