When simplicity multiplies
When our world magnifies
We discover what we deny
The rooted source of life
That we're all untitled
And we're all not idoled
But our love is vital
When we're all untitled
Rip the pain out of your chest
Let's a play a beat of solid breaths
Slowly rising, rising from the dead.....
Above the noise that covers our heads...
Love is light, love is fire
Love burns when it's most desired...
So let's sing the tune.....
Love to the loveless....
Love to the breathless...
Who are all untitled....
In a full white page....
We are all untitled.....
With our love to exchange....
So let's bring them home....
Let's bring the loveless home....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untitled by Lubna Hazeem )
- Writing Into Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reap & Sow, Angela K Brown
- Street Culture, Angela K Brown
- James Brown, Angela K Brown
- Spell, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- White water-lily, Mark Heathcote
- Dance With Me, Alesia Leach
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)