I awake with an ache that has me bent about to break, i can't think straight/ My mind is still in love and i don't know how much more i can take/ my heart is drowning in jealousy & stabbed by a lie/ starring thru cloudy windows right before my eyes & i couldn't see the truth.. i ask what do i need to realize/ so that my heart shouldn't feel something that isn't real/ oh, how i wish it were concrete to my visual for my hands to steal/ but i cant, i'm stuck to sorrow because i tend to believe everything is real/ i tear & my voice squeals/ trying so hard to keep the feelings inside i hate to reveal/ and its all because of you...
its all because of you....! ! !
Me, you say? it was you that changed! /
You promised things and promised those wouldn't break/
You told me that you loved me but your lies explained/
Things i wasn't ready to ask you, it was your fault again/
You cry now.. but who cried first?
Who was the one who was with you when your heart was dying w/ thirst? /
Remember when you had nothing? /
I made you feel like you were something/
Til this day you forget everyone but your feelings that today.. to me, mean nothing
I'm not sorry because you weren't sorry from the get/
You're only sorry you got caught, allow god to forgive, i wont.. im done with you, wish u best.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untitled by Alvin Rosa )
- Burning Up, Arno Le Roux
- A Warm Hand, Arno Le Roux
- The Hug, Arno Le Roux
- Make, Aparna Chatterjee
- Banking For Keeps, Arno Le Roux
- Fibonacci: Hope, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Dance To The Song Of My Heart, Arno Le Roux
- Wake Up If You Can, Arno Le Roux
- Painters Of Love, Arno Le Roux
- When you said, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Hedgehog, Paul Muldoon
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1679 - 1718)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Maithili Sharan Gupt
(3 August 1886 – 12 December 1964)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 April 1932 - 20 December 2000)