I can’t sleep any night...
I just want to hold you tight...
Your image doesn’t fades...
It’s just you, whom I crave...
I well remember when I saw you first...
You were unknown but heart was in lust...
You became my aim of life...
It’s us I want to see all life...
I spend nights staying awake...
Life is at stake...
Confused and in need of you...
My heart seeks to feel you...
You slowly entered my blood...
And now you’re a part of me...
I know it’s unbelievable...
But all I know is that I'm in love with you...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unknown Love by Sumeet Mathankar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave