Unity in Depth
Unity in depth; not death gives Islam.
Ramdan is Ramlan and Ramzan, I think:
So is Brahma, Jehovah, Fire and Allah.
The One in sense though, sounds differ.
Rites may vary; languages express same-
O! butt, as feelings of people are the same,
As human-beings our needs are the same,
Tears of mothers and of children the same,
Smile of roses and rosy lips are the same.
Fishes and fowls do live on the way of God
Man on the way he in his thoughts he trod.
Hence, imperfect acts reward imperfect life
Fear the punishments for vices and hope
For The Blessed virtues that our acts bring..
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Topic(s): love educates
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Unity in Depth by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friends and foes, gajanan mishra
- Out There, Fatima Nusairat
- Immortal world, gajanan mishra
- Soulful smile, ramesh rai
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
- Defiled, gajanan mishra
- Be It Trivial And Mundane, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)