Unity in Depth
Unity in depth; not death gives Islam.
Ramdan is Ramlan and Ramzan, I think:
So is Brahma, Jehovah, Fire and Allah.
The One in sense though, sounds differ.
Rites may vary; languages express same-
O! butt, as feelings of people are the same,
As human-beings our needs are the same,
Tears of mothers and of children the same,
Smile of roses and rosy lips are the same.
Fishes and fowls do live on the way of God
Man on the way he in his thoughts he trod.
Hence, imperfect acts reward imperfect life
Fear the punishments for vices and hope
For The Blessed virtues that our acts bring..
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Topic(s): love educates
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Unity in Depth by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- ما كان ذنبي, قسطاكي الحمصي
- حديث النفس, قسطاكي الحمصي
- A fox in Leeds with unusual needs., Stephen Katona
- Concepts 27, Somanathan Iyer
- More Time, Babatunde Aremu
- The Daughter of the Earth - 30, gajanan mishra
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel China Haiku - - A wealthy China, john tiong chunghoo
- Autumnal, Lawrence Beck
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)