Unity in Depth
Unity in depth; not death gives Islam.
Ramdan is Ramlan and Ramzan, I think:
So is Brahma, Jehovah, Fire and Allah.
The One in sense though, sounds differ.
Rites may vary; languages express same-
O! butt, as feelings of people are the same,
As human-beings our needs are the same,
Tears of mothers and of children the same,
Smile of roses and rosy lips are the same.
Fishes and fowls do live on the way of God
Man on the way he in his thoughts he trod.
Hence, imperfect acts reward imperfect life
Fear the punishments for vices and hope
For The Blessed virtues that our acts bring..
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Topic(s): love educates
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Unity in Depth by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- PH: Sin: The Wages Of Sin, Brian Johnston
- Ideals Envisioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- America Radicalized, Is It Poetry
- Just before Midnight, Frank Avon
- I and I, Daniel Erdner
- Love: Don't Bargain, Aftab Alam
- War is lust and Peace is Love,, Aftab Alam
- Endless game, hasmukh amathalal
- Seasonings of Sense, Mae AC.
- War And Not To Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)