Unity in Depth
Unity in depth; not death gives Islam.
Ramdan is Ramlan and Ramzan, I think:
So is Brahma, Jehovah, Fire and Allah.
The One in sense though, sounds differ.
Rites may vary; languages express same-
O! butt, as feelings of people are the same,
As human-beings our needs are the same,
Tears of mothers and of children the same,
Smile of roses and rosy lips are the same.
Fishes and fowls do live on the way of God
Man on the way he in his thoughts he trod.
Hence, imperfect acts reward imperfect life
Fear the punishments for vices and hope
For The Blessed virtues that our acts bring..
Topic(s): love educates
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Unity in Depth by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Like the Touch of Rain, Edward Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)