Unity in Depth
Unity in depth; not death gives Islam.
Ramdan is Ramlan and Ramzan, I think:
So is Brahma, Jehovah, Fire and Allah.
The One in sense though, sounds differ.
Rites may vary; languages express same-
O! butt, as feelings of people are the same,
As human-beings our needs are the same,
Tears of mothers and of children the same,
Smile of roses and rosy lips are the same.
Fishes and fowls do live on the way of God
Man on the way he in his thoughts he trod.
Hence, imperfect acts reward imperfect life
Fear the punishments for vices and hope
For The Blessed virtues that our acts bring..
Topic(s): love educates
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Unity in Depth by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- Futurism Today, Peter Jay Shippy
- Soul, Peter Jay Shippy
- Shadow of Death, Tosin Abegunde
- Graceful ghost rag, Peter Jay Shippy
- The State-Progress Of Ill, Lord Edward Herbert of Cherb ..
- On the perilous effects of buried alien .., Peter Jay Shippy
- To Heal a Weakling Child, Peter Jay Shippy
- Reading Rilke's Sonnets to Children, Peter Jay Shippy
- Sonnet on the Author's Birthday, Robert Burns
- Promises, Ahmed Tawfik
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)