Everybody is unique,
Nobody is same.
Twins look same but they are only by face,
Each of them in the universe has a different place.
Everyone is different by their life and working,
Everyone is different by their nature and thinking
some people are good and kind,
but some are evil and don't use their mind.
some people do corruption and are greedy,
but some beg for money and are needy.
there are many differences such as these,
which makes everyone special and unique.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Uniqueness by PRAJJWAL MEHTA )
- Reverse, Galina Italyanskaya
- Another Four Line Poem, Deborah Eker
- Four Line Poem, Deborah Eker
- Saving The World, Ronald Chapman
- Corruption, Sandra Feldman
- Cannot Take Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Beautiful Story of You, Corey Jones
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Hell is dumb and sore throats are stupid., Jena Crowe
- 100 Years of War, Robert Green
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- gamblers all, Charles Bukowski
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)