Everybody is unique,
Nobody is same.
Twins look same but they are only by face,
Each of them in the universe has a different place.
Everyone is different by their life and working,
Everyone is different by their nature and thinking
some people are good and kind,
but some are evil and don't use their mind.
some people do corruption and are greedy,
but some beg for money and are needy.
there are many differences such as these,
which makes everyone special and unique.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Uniqueness by PRAJJWAL MEHTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- One Of My Many Korean Dreams (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- My Loss, Tiku akp
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci