Everybody is unique,
Nobody is same.
Twins look same but they are only by face,
Each of them in the universe has a different place.
Everyone is different by their life and working,
Everyone is different by their nature and thinking
some people are good and kind,
but some are evil and don't use their mind.
some people do corruption and are greedy,
but some beg for money and are needy.
there are many differences such as these,
which makes everyone special and unique.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Uniqueness by PRAJJWAL MEHTA )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)